While The Baby Bliss strives to provide accurate product and pricing information at all times, pricing or typographical errors may occur. The Baby Bliss cannot confirm the price of an item until you place your order. Our goal is to provide you with the lowest prices possible. Sometimes a price on-line does not match the price in a store. Store pricing will sometimes differ from on-line prices and prices may change without notice.
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to states where sales tax is applicable. The amount of sales tax charged is based on current state and local tax rates. Shipping charges may also be subject to sales tax in applicable states. Sales tax will be refunded for returned items. Sales tax will be calculated as you go through the checkout process and enter your shipping information and then click on “Continue”. The amount of shipping and taxes will then be displayed in the Summary of Charges section on the right side of the page.
- The competitor’s product is not an exact match (identical in brand, style and color) with ours.
- The competitor’s total price (including shipping, handling, rebates, membership fees, taxes, etc.) is higher.
- The competitor with the lower price does not have the item in stock.
- The competitor’s product is refurbished, reconditioned, or a floor model.
- The product is a closeout or clearance item (at our store or our competitor’s store).
- The competitor is not authorized by the manufacturer.
To receive a price match, please contact Customer Service.
Bulk Orders & Discounts
We do not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single product or on large orders of many individual products on-line. However, you may contact your nearest store location, which may offer a discount on bulk orders. Also, please note that orders placed for a large quantity of an individual item may take longer to ship.
Acceptance of Your Order
You will not be charged until your order is verified, payment authorized, and your order has entered the shipping process. We reserve the right to decline your order at our sole discretion. Some of the reasons we may decline the order are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning credit or fraud. We will contact you if we decide to decline your order or if we need more information. If we decline your order, we will credit your credit card for any amount charged with respect to such order.